Never Thought (Original) Never Thought (Original)

Great song! Excellent quality vocals. Decent tune and beat. I'm not that knowledgeable about music genres... so although I can say it sounds more pop than r&b, I honestly can't say I really know what I'm talking about so... Great job! Oh, and can I use this for a youtube video? I'll give you credit and even reference this page.

seatellite responds:

Sure thing! But I'd prefer if you referenced everyone to my Facebook page :) facebook.com/mattperezmusic

Face Of Oppression Face Of Oppression

This is pretty decent background music. It's a bit repetitive, which is why I didn't give it full 5.0. The repetitiveness doesn't detract too much from overall quality though. So I gave 4.5. For the first part, there was a bit which in my personal opinion, felt could have used a bit faster transition. Excellent piece though! Oh, and can I have permission to use this for a Youtube video?

Deadly-dare responds:

Yeah no problem.

Air- Work in progress Air- Work in progress

Pretty good

A little repetitive at the beginning. I like your beat though, and the overall melody is good. Just add more stuff to it and it will be awesome! ^_^ Good luck

SuperSamich responds:

Awesome I glad you like it, and Ty for the luck (I'll need it)

Jotaro Kujo Jotaro Kujo

I love it!

Your style reminds me of Bleach manga. Especially the bigger picture up front on the bottom right. This is so cool.

AyaDragonsheart responds:

hmmm I don't read bleach so I couldn't say for sure, but considering jojo is the longest running comic thus far I'd have to think that bleach was influenced by it...

Halloween09 Halloween09

Wow! You're a really good artist.

This stuff looks very professional. You could say you do this for a living and I wouldn't be surprised.

For this one, you could make a decent Halloween poster. All it needs is a decent border of some sort. I <3 Halloween.